Pages

Thursday, 19 March 2015

Bedroom Design - Blush, Grey and nudes


My partner and I have recently moved in together and I've had SO much fun 
researching bedroom design ideas! I'm drawn right now to
shades of grey mixed with a blush and nude palette and I'm 
slowly building up my collection of furnishings to put my stamp on this space.

I have countless ideas to put in place in this room but I'm happy 
with the way it's coming along. I wanted to make this post to document the pieces that
 I have chosen so far but also to serve as a 'before' shot. 
I have a lot of changes coming up...its pretty exciting!


I've been loving this book lately, it really matches up with my taste in design with a lot of vintage pieces mixed up with modern and scandi styles. I also adore the photography, I wish I could photograph interiors this well! I'm still learning but enjoying it a lot.

This dish is just a little trinket I've had for years and it means a lot to me as I'ts survived 
about twenty house moves - I'm not exagerating. Its currently housing my earrings, 
most are little random stud sets, the gold discs are Accessorize and 
The pink crystals were a gift from my man <3


Above our bed I've placed a glass hanging frame with three strips of 
photos that I had printed by Polabora. They are a company that takes your photos or even your instagram feed and prints them for you in a retro polaroid style. Its really affordable too! 
I had these strips (and a couple more) made and shipped for less than £10.00.

My wicker egg chair is another piece that's followed me around for years. 
I love the blush colour of this throw with the added glitz of subtle sequins. 




I'm a bit of a cushion addict, If there are pretty cushions in a store I can't resist! 
The two larger ones are from The Range and the smaller is Primark - I love a bargain. 
But they are very nice quality, plump and long lasting. 

Check out my Pinterest board for this colour pallet.

#Girlboss - Amazon
Duvet Set - The Range 
Cream Cushion - The Range
Grey Cushion - The Range
Pink Cushion - Primark
Glass Frame - John Lewis
Tripod lamp - Clas Ohlson

What bedroom design colours are you going for this spring?

Sarah xoxo



5 comments:

  1. That looks amazing! I love the way you’ve put everything together! :)

    X Marjolein
    http://misscocoblue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful colour palette! I do love these neutral tones but then I'm really into the Anthropologie/global traveller vibe with lots of brights and clashing prints!

    Tara x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I've fallen for the romantic vibe it seems!

      Delete
  3. Your bedroom is goals !! Xx it looks so effortless and stunning, you've done an amazing Job, I wish I could do that :) xox Check out my latest blog post at http://xbeyoutifulx.blogspot.co.uk !! Xx followers are desperately needed xxxxx

    ReplyDelete


 photo blanklogofull.png